3g OF SUGAR PER BAG Fruity Gummy Bears
Fruity Gummy Bears are the SmartSweets OGs! Fruity, juicy, chewy and everything you want a gummy bear to be! Bursting with 4 delicious flavors: raspberry, apple, lemon and peach!
We’ve innovated Fruity Gummy Bears with our pinky promise: delicious candy with no sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners and added sugar.
NO GUESSWORK! ONE BAG = ONE SERVING, AND:
- 87% less sugar than other bears
- 3 grams of sugar for the whole bag
- 18 grams of fiber goodness per bag
DELICIOUS CANDY YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT
- Free from sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners and added sugar
- Smartly sweetened with high-quality, natural sweetener stevia
- Colored with fruit and veggie juices & naturally flavored
- Made without major allergens including tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, milk, eggs, fish, and shellfish
- Gluten-free & non-GMO low sugar gummy candy
- #TeamSweet bursting with 4 delicious flavours: raspberry, apple, lemon and peach!
|Serving Size||1 Bag (50g)|
|Pieces per Serving||About 25 Fruity Gummy Bears|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 18g||64%|
|Total Sugars 3g||3%|
*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot.
Ingredients: Isomalto-oligosaccharides, Water, Chicory root fibre, Gelatin, Citric acid, Malic acid, Natural flavours, Pumpkin, carrot, apple, and blackcurrant preparation (for colour), Modified coconut oil, Carnauba wax, Stevia leaf extract.
Ingrédients: Isomaltooligosaccharides (de source végétale), Eau, Fibre de racine de chicorée, Gélatine, Acide citrique, Acide malique, Arômes naturels, Préparation de citrouille, carotte, pomme, et cassis (pour la couleur), Huile de coco modifiée, Cire de carnauba, Extrait de feuille de stévia.
We are committed to relentlessly researching, testing, and choosing the most advanced, natural ingredients to create delicious candy you know and love while kicking as many grams of sugar per bag as possible.
Sugar alcohols are often used in the food industry (but not by us) to push down the net carb count. We think that this comes at waayy too high a cost to our bodies. We want SmartSweets to be friendly to our tummies so we will always be sugar alcohol free.
Take the total carb count and subtract the amount of fiber and you will be left with net carbs.