3g OF SUGAR PER BAG Cola Gummies
Make #KickSugar Cola Gummies your new obsession. They are #TeamSweet and that mouthwatering classic cola flavour you know and love.
We’ve innovated Cola Gummies with our pinky promise: delicious candy with no sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners and added sugar.
NO GUESSWORK (1 BAG = 1 SERVING)
- 87% less sugar than other cola gummies
- 3 grams of sugar for the whole bag
- 24% less calories than the other cola gummies
- 17 grams of rich fiber
DELICIOUS CANDY YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT
- No sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners and added sugar
- Plant-based goodness
- Smartly sweetened with high-quality naturally sweet plant-based fibers and a touch of stevia
- Naturally flavored low sugar gummy candy
- Coloured with fruit and veggie juices
- Made without major allergens as ingredients including tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, milk, eggs, fish, and shellfish
- Gluten free & non-GMO ingredients
- #TeamSweet and the classic cola flavour you know and love
|Serving Size||1 Bag (50g)|
|Pieces per Serving||About 20 Cola Gummies|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 17g||61%|
|Total Sugars 3g||3%|
*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot.
Ingredients: Isomalto-oligosaccharides (vegetable source), Water, Modified potato starch, Pectin, Citric acid, Apple extract (for colour), Carnauba wax, Modified coconut oil, Stevia leaf extract, Natural flavours.
Ingrédients: Isomaltooligosaccharides (de source végétale), Eau, Amidon de pomme de terre modifiée, Pectine, Acide citrique, Extrait de pomme (pour la couleur), Cire de carnauba, Huile de noix de coco modifiée, Extrait de feuille de stévia, Arômes naturels.
We are committed to relentlessly researching, testing, and choosing the most advanced, natural ingredients to create delicious candy you know and love while kicking as many grams of sugar per bag as possible. Every ingredient we use is non-GMO, always real and never artificial.
Sugar alcohols are often used in the food industry (but not by us) to push down the net carb count. We think that this comes at waayy too high a cost to our bodies. We want SmartSweets to be friendly to our tummies so we will always be sugar alcohol free.
Take the total carb count and subtract the amount of fiber and you will be left with net carbs.