3g OF SUGAR PER BAG Sweet Fish™
Sweet Fish are the #1 gummy candy fish in the sea - for real they’re our most popular #KickSugar candy! Bursting with berry-goodness, it’s no wonder they’re the captain of #TeamSweet.
We’ve innovated plant-based Sweet Fish with our pinky promise: delicious candy with no sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners and added sugar.
NO GUESSWORK! ONE BAG = ONE SERVING, AND:
- 92% less sugar than other fish
- 3 grams of sugar for the whole bag!
- 27% less calories than the other fish
- 17 grams of plant-based fiber goodness per bag
DELICIOUS CANDY YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT
- No sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners and added sugar
- Smartly sweetened with stevia, natural flavours and naturally-sweet fibers
- Colored with fruit & veggie juices & naturally flavored
- Packed with plant-based goodness
- Made without major allergens including tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, milk, eggs, fish, and shellfish
- Gluten free & non-GMO low sugar gummy candy
- #TeamSweet filled with berry-deliciousness
|Serving Size||1 Bag (50g)|
|Pieces per Serving||About 10 Sweet Fish|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 17g||61%|
|Total Sugars 3g||3%|
*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot.
Ingredients: Isomalto-oligosaccharides (vegetable source), Water, Modified potato starch, Pectin, Citric acid, Natural flavours, Carrot and blackcurrant preparation (for colour), Modified coconut oil, Carnauba wax, Malic acid, Stevia leaf extract.
Ingrédients: Isomaltooligosaccharides (de source végétale), Eau, Amidon de pomme de terre modifiée, Pectine, Acide citrique, Arômes naturels, Préparation de carotte et de cassis (pour la couleur), Huile de noix de coco modifiée, Cire de carnauba, Acide malique, Extrait de feuille de stévia.
We are committed to relentlessly researching, testing, and choosing the most advanced, natural ingredients to create delicious candy you know and love while kicking as many grams of sugar per bag as possible.
Sugar alcohols are often used in the food industry (but not by us) to push down the net carb count. We think that this comes at waayy too high a cost to our bodies. We want SmartSweets to be friendly to our tummies so we will always be sugar alcohol free.
Take the total carb count and subtract the amount of fiber and you will be left with net carbs.