1g OF SUGAR PER 2 LOLLIPOPS Lollipops
You’re going sweet places with #KickSugar Lollipops that come in a mix of 2 flavours per bag: blue raspberry + watermelon.
We’ve innovated Lollipops with our pinky promise: delicious candy with no sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners and added sugar.
MEET #KICKSUGAR LOLLIPOPS:
- 80% less sugar than other lollipops
- 1 grams of sugar per 2 lollipops
- 4g of fiber goodness per 2 lollipops
- 12+ individually wrapped lollipops per bag
- Each online order comes in a bundle of 3 resealable bags (total 36+ lollipops)
DELICIOUS CANDY YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT!
- No sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners and added sugar
- Smartly sweetened with high-quality, natural sweetener stevia
- Naturally flavoured
- Coloured with fruit and veggie juices
- Gluten free & non-GMO
- 2 juicy low sugar lollipop flavours to keep you going sweet places: blue raspberry & watermelon
- Made without major allergens as ingredients including tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, milk, eggs, fish, and shellfish* Lollipops are manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, dairy and soy.
|Serving Size||1 Bag (50g)|
|Pieces per Serving||2 Lollipops|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 1g||1%|
*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot.
Ingredients: Isomalto-oligosaccharides (vegetable source), Natural flavours, Citric acid, Malic acid, Spirulina extract (for colour), Radish and carrot preparation (for colour), Turmeric (for colour), Stevia leaf extract.Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, treenuts, dairy, and soy.
Ingrédients: Isomaltooligosaccharides (de source végétale), Arômes naturels, Acide citrique, Acide malique, Extrait de spiruline (pour la couleur), Préparation de radis et carotte (pour la couleur), Curcuma (pour la couleur), Extrait de feuille de stévia.Fabriqué dans une usine qui transforme les arachides, les noix, les produits laitiers et le soja.
We are committed to relentlessly researching, testing, and choosing the most advanced, natural ingredients to create delicious candy you know and love while kicking as many grams of sugar per bag as possible.
Sugar alcohols are often used in the food industry (but not by us) to push down the net carb count. We think that this comes at waayy too high a cost to our bodies. We want SmartSweets to be friendly to our tummies so we will always be sugar alcohol free.
Take the total carb count and subtract the amount of fiber and you will be left with net carbs.